Sir Mark Carleton-Smith, the former Chief of the General Staff and former Director of UK Special Forces, graced us with his presence as the distinguished guest of honour. We have also been privileged to have Randa Kassis, President of Astana Platform, and Ayman Abdelnour, President of Syrian Christians for Peace, in attendance.
Our goal is to start and encourage initiatives that foster peace, development and economic growth. We are able to continue those efforts through our collaborations with renowned experts, companies, associations and countries.
- Man sets himself on fire outside US Israeli embassy
- Gaza children search for food to keep families alive
- Brazil ex-leader Bolsonaro denies coup allegations
- 'My bank manager stole $1.9m from my account'
- Thousands attend Bolsonaro rally in Brazil
- At least 15 dead in Burkina Faso church attack
- Bangladesh bans adopting elephants from the wild
- 'Fewer children will be born': Alabama embryo ruling divides devout Christians
- Zelensky says 31,000 troops killed in war in Ukraine
- In pictures: Celebrating the Lantern Festival