Sir Mark Carleton-Smith, the former Chief of the General Staff and former Director of UK Special Forces, graced us with his presence as the distinguished guest of honour. We have also been privileged to have Randa Kassis, President of Astana Platform, and Ayman Abdelnour, President of Syrian Christians for Peace, in attendance.
Our goal is to start and encourage initiatives that foster peace, development and economic growth. We are able to continue those efforts through our collaborations with renowned experts, companies, associations and countries.
- Quinto Inuma: Peru environmentalist who fought for Amazon shot dead
- 'Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals!' - Home Alone actor gets Hollywood Walk of Fame star
- Congo cobalt: TikTokers quit vaping over mining concerns
- Judge rejects Trump's immunity claim in 2020 election case
- Paris Olympics 2024: Locals ask if they're worth the trouble
- Protester sets themself on fire outside Israel consulate in Atlanta, Georgia
- Bowen: US sets clearer red lines for Israel as ceasefire ends
- Week in pictures: 25 November - 1 December 2023
- Climate change: The young activists changing the sceptics' minds
- Feminist icon Gloria Steinem on 'lethal' desire to control wombs