Sir Mark Carleton-Smith, the former Chief of the General Staff and former Director of UK Special Forces, graced us with his presence as the distinguished guest of honour. We have also been privileged to have Randa Kassis, President of Astana Platform, and Ayman Abdelnour, President of Syrian Christians for Peace, in attendance.
Our goal is to start and encourage initiatives that foster peace, development and economic growth. We are able to continue those efforts through our collaborations with renowned experts, companies, associations and countries.
- Nagorno-Karabakh: Armenia says 100,000 refugees flee region
- Man dies in Australia after whale strikes boat
- Israeli conscripts banned as guards after allegations of sex with Palestinian inmate
- Motorist fined after dog seen behind wheel of car
- New York City: State of emergency declared over flash flooding
- Government shutdown only hours away in the US
- Migrants celebrate and dance after being rescued
- Slovakia populist seeks return to power in key poll
- Six dead and 15 trapped in Zimbabwe gold mine collapse
- Tupac Shakur: What have the police got on Keffe D?